Software Week  Meeting Updates
Our software meeting recap, takeaways, goals and more!
- Talked about how to use GitHub issues to organize code & planning
- Worked on coding the intake subsystem in teams, using GitHub Branches
- One team was able to successfully test!
- Look over your code, make sure it meets all the coding practices and works properly
- When you think your code is good, merge it into the testing branch and then make a pull request into the main/master branch
- Wait for us to review your pull request
Goals for Next Meeting
- Have more teams test
- Talk about more key debugging concepts
Author: Rohan Juneja