Software Week  Meeting Updates
Our software meeting recap, takeaways, goals and more!
- We didn’t finish all the work, but we did get through some important concepts like Object Oriented Programming
- We were missing a decent amount of people (including Rohin and Rohan D:)
- we got stuck on Lambdas for a while, if you don’t understand them it’s ok because they’re confusing just learn to recognize them and copy their usage to start
- Do anything you didn’t finish today
- No extra homework this week because we didn’t get to it!
Goals for Next Meeting
- Code, code code
- Finish APIE (heavy concept) and hopefully get even more done to make up some lost time
Author: Toby Leeder