Software Week  Meeting Updates
Our software meeting recap, takeaways, goals and more!
- Most people got through all of today material faster than we expected (really good!)
- Many people worked ahead and finished early (Ok as long as the concepts aren’t too confusing)
- Next week this probably won’t be as good as the concepts are most likely new and difficult
- Most people also seemed to understand the concepts or already knew them
- Do anything you didn’t finish today
- The homework is on your forked repository
We will be checking this homework, make sure it is done well!.
Goals for Next Meeting
- Code, code code
- Retain more attention throughout meeting since concepts are more difficult (make them close their computers?)
Author: Toby Leeder