Electrical Week  Meeting Updates
Recap of week 2 meeting
- Electrical board design and positioning
- Different types of removable connectors
- Tools and methods for wire management on our robot
- Created our own electrical board designs!
- Optional: If you’d like to do stacked and compact board designs, that’d be great!
- Similarly, you could also create your own design!
Goals for Next Meeting
- Cover crimping, a new way to connect wires together
- Cover soldering
- Cover some basic circuit theory (types of circuits, Ohm’s law)
- If we have time, introduce more returning members to projects.
Author: Varaprasad Nibhanupudi